#佳格創意食譜 邀請⼤主廚為我們準備營養好吃 #佳格系創意料理
8. 蝦⼦裹上麵糊，油溫 160 度下，蝦⼦與以⾊列麵線炸約1分鐘，蝦⼦撈起等油鍋升溫後，再炸⼀次上⾊。
讓佳格系創意料理 #陪練你的健康 #創意⻝譜 #創意料理
Creative Recipe: Lutein Sweet and Sour Shrimp with Multi-grains Rice Balls
Lutien is a nutrient most commonly found in yellow and green fruits and vegetables. In this recipe, we double up on lutein by adding a small can of TDHB Lutein Functional Drink to the recipe.
Who knew this healthy supplement could be added to delicious dishes?!
For our chef show, we invite innovative chefs to prepare nutritious and delicious meals for us.
In this recipe, the chef used the TDHB lutein functional drink, to create the perfect sweet and sour sauce for this shrimp dish.
Served with hand-pressed multi-grain rice balls, you will impress your dinner guests with these bright flavors.
Everybody will want more! If you’d like to make this meal, you can order TDHB Lutein Functional Drink, Quaker 10 Multi-grains and Beans Rice, and Great Day Italian Olive Oil and Mustard Oil from our online store.
★Recipe for Lutein Sweet and Sour Shrimp with Multi-grain Rice Balls Serves 4
MultiGrain Rice Balls:
- 1 cup Quaker 10 multi-grain and bean rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp Great Day Italian Olive Oil (for frying)
- Six large shrimp, or one per person
- 1/2 cup of white radish
- 1/2 cup of carrot
- One stick of celery
- A handful of wood ear mushroom
- 2 bamboo shoots
- A handful of water lily
- 12 Perilla leaves (2 for each shrimp)
- 6 servings of Israeli noodles, or one serving per person
- Two tablespoons Great Day Italian Olive Oil
- A pinch of salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons Frying Powder
- A generous splash of rice wine
Stir Fried Vegetables with Sweet and Sour Sauce :
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5-7 thick slices of ginger
- Half a medium sized onion
- One red and one yellow bell pepper
- Two tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Great Day 100% Pure Mustard Oil
- White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce paste
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of black vinegar
- 250g frying powder
- Half a bottle of TDHB Lutein Functional Drink
- A suitable pinch of potato/corn flour
- Two tablespoons water
1.Use the 1:2 rice to water ratio and cook the Quaker 10 multi-grain and bean mix in a rice cooker.
2.Mince the garlic and ginger and add it to the diced tomatoes, sliced onions, and sliced red and yellow bell peppers.
3.Briefly marinate the shrimp (shell on or off) with a generous splash of white wine and a sprinkle of salt.
4.Prepare the sauce by mixing the oyster sauce, soy sauce paste, sugar, tomato sauce, white vinegar, dark vinegar, and Great Day 100% Pure Mustard Oil together in a bowl.
5.Sauté minced garlic and ginger, then add tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions. Stir-fry for a few minutes before adding the sauce. Boil for 3 minutes.
6. Mix the potato/corn flour with a little water and add to chicken the sauce.
7. Remove from heat before you add the TDHB Lutein Functional Drink, as this preserves the nutrients.
8. Julienne white radish, carrot, wood ear mushroom, and lotus root. Wrap them around the shrimp then roll the bundles up with two perilla leaves per bundle. Use the water lily as string and tie it all together.
9. Make a batter with the frying powder and some water. Coat the shrimp bundle with the batter and fry at 160°C along with the Israeli noodles for about 1 minute. Remove from heat, let the oil heat up again, and fry once more for color.
10. Arrange the shrimp and Israeli noodles on the plate of fried pepper and onion, then pour the sweet and sour sauce over them.
11. Shape the cooked multi-grain rice into rice balls using a mold (or gloved hands. Pan-fry both sides until crispy and serve on the side.
Now you know how to harmoniously incorporate lutein into your cooking. Serve with some delicious drinks, good music, and hungry friends!
§TDHB Lutein Functional Drink｜Lutein is an essential nutrient that must be obtained through food as the human body cannot produce it on its own. This drink comes in a delicious berry flavor that is loved by both adults and children. Made without any added preservatives or artificial colors, and tested for 528 types of pesticide residues, you are guaranteed health and peace of mind. Best served cold. Suitable for vegans.
§Quaker 10 Multi-grains and Beans Rice｜This product features a selection of 11 super grains, legumes, and seeds (oats, brown rice, chickpeas, barley, buckwheat, purple rice, red lentils, flaxseeds, black sesame, red quinoa, sprouted rice). No soaking is required before cooking.
§Great Day 100% Italian Olive Oil｜This olive oil preserves the freshest flavors of the Mediterranean. Carefully selected from quality olive varieties grown in Italy, so you can enjoy the wonderful Italian flavor in Taiwan. Using professional refining techniques, Great Day Italian Olive Oil is 100% Italian, and offers great nutritional value. Suitable for dressings, pan-frying, stir-frying, and deep-frying, it is highly compatible with Eastern cooking styles.
§Great Day Pure Mustard Oil｜Made from carefully selected non-GMO mustard seeds, this 100% cold-pressed raw mustard oil is full of nutritional essence. With 92% unsaturated fatty acids, it is suitable for all types of cooking, including pan-frying, stir-frying, and deep-frying.